Red Sox Win!! Now when is the parade?

rkelly42

Original Poster
So the Boston Red Sox are world champions again. As a huge sox fan and someone who will be down in wdw starting this Saturday, I was wondering when everyone thinks will be the parade? I am hoping to see David Ortiz coming down main street U.S.A still celebrating his many accomplishments of the year.

Disney Shib

So the Boston Red Sox are world champions again. As a huge sox fan and someone who will be down in wdw starting this Saturday, I was wondering when everyone thinks will be the parade? I am hoping to see David Ortiz coming down main street U.S.A still celebrating his many accomplishments of the year.

The Parade is Saturday! Can't wait! GO SOX!

cheezbat

Who cares?

Somebody tell me when a team that's not the Cards, Yanks, Phillies, Red Sox or Giants win a World Series and maybe I'll actually care.

ABQ

I recall in 2004, I watched game 4 of the WS, then flew out from Logan to Orlando the following morning. Main St USA was decorated with Red Sox balloons the following day. As the parade in Boston is scheduled for Saturday, if any Sox players make it to WDW, it would most likely be Friday or Sunday.

WDWFREAK53

Last night was surreal.
The whole team reminds me of a bunch of kids playing in a sandlot...with beards :)

In the offseason, the fanbase was furious at the acquisitions of Mike Napoli with bad hips that was going to be playing 1st instead of catching...and signing a hefty chunk of money to a "past-his-prime" Shane Victorino. Big Papi is getting too old and they only signed him because of sentimental reason. Really? You're paying Stephen Drew HOW MUCH? Just because his brother played here? This year is a rebuilding year and we'll be hopeful for a .500 season.

Wow did Ben prove us all wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom