Red, Bright, and Blue Spectacular!

WDWGuy

Original Poster
Just an FYI for all of you Park hoppers :)

The dates have been set for the Nighttime Fireworks spectacular at Sea World Orlando!

Nightly from May 25th - September 2nd...
"Red, Bright, and Blue" Spectacular

WDWGuy

tenchu

Originally posted by markymark

BWAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!!! Very funny!

Oh, and thanks WDWGuy! We'll be ab;le to catch it then :sohappy:

No, seriously. One of them had dancing chickens projected onto the water. I can't remember if it was this one. I thought they had a new show. :confused:

Beauty and the

Or you spent too much time in the free beer hut
Originally posted by tenchu

No, seriously. One of them had dancing chickens projected onto the water. I can't remember if it was this one. I thought they had a new show. :confused:

:lol: :lol: Or you spent too much time in the free beer hut:animwink:

markymark

mmmmm riiiiight......Are you SURE about this one?

tenchu

mmmmm riiiiight......Are you SURE about this one?

I am deathly serious about this. You know how they project things onto the water screen. Well one of the shows had a dancing chicken cartoon sort of thing. There was one with a train too!! Seriously! Someone must know what I'm talking about???:brick: :wave:

markymark

I am deathly serious about this. You know how they project things onto the water screen. Well one of the shows had a dancing chicken cartoon sort of thing. There was one with a train too!! Seriously! Someone must know what I'm talking about???:brick: :wave:

SOooooo you're sticking with the dancing chicken thing then eh? Oh and now there's a train too.

tenchu

SOooooo you're sticking with the dancing chicken thing then eh? Oh and now there's a train too.

Oh, come on! You must know what I'm talking about!!!!:brick:

Its the same thing that has the horses running through the water!!

Please save me from insanity!!!:wave:

markymark

Its the same thing that has the horses running through the water!!

...you areally are just NOT helping yourself here!

What next.....cat's wearing Shamu T-Shirts, and Shamu doing a cookery class on non seafood dishes :lol:

tenchu

...you areally are just NOT helping yourself here!

What next.....cat's wearing Shamu T-Shirts, and Shamu doing a cookery class on non seafood dishes :lol:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

It's all a conspiracy to drive me mad! You know fine well what I'm talking about!:hammer: :veryconfu

But i didn't realise they'd finally comissioned shamu's cookery show. Last time i was there, shamu was telling me about it. You know, me and shamu go way back...

markymark

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

It's all a conspiracy to drive me mad! You know fine well what I'm talking about!:hammer: :veryconfu

But i didn't realise they'd finally comissioned shamu's cookery show. Last time i was there, shamu was telling me about it. You know, me and shamu go way back...

LOL!!

Yeah there was another show that Shamu wasn't to keen on that has since been binned - "Big Blubber" :lol:

tenchu

LOL!!

Yeah there was another show that Shamu wasn't to keen on that has since been binned - "Big Blubber" :lol:

Boom boom. That was a KILLER joke. I'm having a WHALE of a time.:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom