Recommendations of Touring Plans

seggerman

I am planning a trip - and it's the week of Rise of Resistance opening
I want to minimize the wait in line - I'm 65, in good shape - and an early riser
my boyfriend is not as big a fanatic
so
day 1 will be at Hollywood Studios (next day is the opening) and I hope we both have enough energy to go to Magic Kingdom for the evening
then I have three choices:
using extra hours
day 2 would be Epcot (and head to Animal Kingdom in the evening)
day 3 would be Magic Kingdom
day 4 Animal Kingdom

or I could do a few hours of extra magic, then meet my boyfriend at a different park: day 2 Magic Kingdom, day 3 Animal Kingdom and day 4 Epcot

or I could do rope drop day 2 Magic Kingdom, day 3 Animal Kingdom and day 4 Epcot

recommendations as to which will be optimal, given the unfortunate planning on my part?

for those of you on more than one forum, yeah, it's what I posted elsewhere

Have you checked out the Touring Plans website to see what their predictors say for those days? You're looking at Tueday-Friday being the days of the week, right? If so, I would say your original plan looks good! The only thing that may make a difference is that there are Morning extra magic hours at MK and AK on those days and I've heard they get busier on EMH days, but with Galaxy's Edge, who knows? :)

Upvote 0

seggerman

Original Poster
Have you checked out the Touring Plans website to see what their predictors say for those days? You're looking at Tueday-Friday being the days of the week, right? If so, I would say your original plan looks good! The only thing that may make a difference is that there are Morning extra magic hours at MK and AK on those days and I've heard they get busier on EMH days, but with Galaxy's Edge, who knows? :)
I just bought a year of Touring Plans - ran through my choices and - if I stay up until 10 my first night I can actually do it all
without 1 or more Extra Magic Hours, even and a day or even 2 for Typhoon Lagoon (or Miniature Golf)
it depends on my FastPass choices - and how long the line at Navi River is on Thursday night after Rivers of Light

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom