Recommendations for resort character breakfast

Nia

Original Poster
We have one non theme park day in the plan and hope to have character breakfast to get us our disney fix without being in the actual theme park.

We did Chef Mickeys before and really enjoyed it. Would you suggest any other alternatives?

nickys

Premium Member
Cape May breakfast is a lot of fun and I liked the food.

We also have a sentimental attachment to ' Ohana which was the first character meal we ever did. Lilo and Stich are fun, there's a parade for children (it can be very noisy), it's not a buffet but you can ask for more of anything. Recent reports vary though; we enjoyed it last Christmas.

Smiley/OCD

We have 2...Ohana, it's a great buffet, but our favorite is Crystal Palace...CP is always our first breakfast after we arrive the night before. We will be there 11/3-11/10...my mouth is watering already for the Pooh's puffed French toast!

MagicalMommy

We love Ohana breakfast (at the Polynesian) and 1900 Park Fare dinner (at Grand Floridian). I’m currently stalking a reservation for the new Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno (at Boardwalk) for an upcoming last-minute trip!

Amos1784

If you are looking to save a park ticket and that is why you have a non park day Crystal Palace is going to do you no good as it is in Magic Kingdom and will require park admission.

I would recommend 1900 Park Fare or Cape May. O'hana is fun if you enjoy the Lilo and Stitch characters however you are receiving a pretty standard breakfast meal for a hefty price. You will get more value out of the others.

Raegansmommy

Cape May was very easy to get reservations. We actually ended up eating there twice for breakfast on our last trip. We booked one reservation the night before. The character interaction was good and it was not busy at all. We are trying 1900 Park Fare this year.

NiarrNDisney

Garden Grove Cafe (Swan) character Breakfasts are great and afterwards you could hang out around the Boardwalk and other Crescent Lake resorts maybe rent a boat or Swan paddle boat, rent a surrey bike or play a round of putt putt at Fantasia Gardens.

Last edited:

Bartledvd

Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno Was our favorite on our last trip food was great and interaction was fun and it is nice to be able too talk with the characters sometimes, My wife is Ariel crazy so any trip must have a meal with a chance to see her and this was a great alternative from arkeshus. Sadly for my wife Eric was on an extended adventure but we got to meet Merida instead who was great and very funny

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom