Rebooked!!

ChuckElias

Original Poster
Our April 2020 cruise was cancelled obviously, but we just rebooked the Magic for April 8, 2021. Our original plan for our cancelled cruise was to do the 4 night sailing and then drive down to Key West for a few days. But this time, we decided to stay onboard for the April 12 5-night cruise because it ports in Key West. So we'll still get to see Key West, but we're going to enjoy Castaway Cay a second time.

I've never been so excited about a cruise that still 10 months away! 309 days.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Our April 2020 cruise was cancelled obviously, but we just rebooked the Magic for April 8, 2021. Our original plan for our cancelled cruise was to do the 4 night sailing and then drive down to Key West for a few days. But this time, we decided to stay onboard for the April 12 5-night cruise because it ports in Key West. So we'll still get to see Key West, but we're going to enjoy Castaway Cay a second time.

I've never been so excited about a cruise that still 10 months away! 309 days.
Fingers crossed for you 🤞

Disney Crazed

I have to say we also think Rapunzel's is a lot better. It's the kids' favorite, so that also weighs into my opinion on this. More importantly, we are also on that cruise on April 12th!!
You would think kids get bored on a cruise but not a Disney Cruise. Believe me Disney has so much to do for us kids and even the eating. I am now 13 and my younger sisters are 10 and 8 so we don’t always want to eat big amounts and fancy stuff. They got that covered too. Castaway Cay is one of my favorite places.

ChuckElias

Original Poster
I have to say we also think Rapunzel's is a lot better. It's the kids' favorite, so that also weighs into my opinion on this. More importantly, we are also on that cruise on April 12th!!
AWESOME!! So two things: 1) Have you joined the Facebook group for this cruise? If not, you can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/647657419376010/

Second, if you see me on the cruise PLEASE stop me and introduce yourself so we can actually meet each other. I don't want this to happen again! https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...nized-me-in-the-elevator.940112/#post-8176804

I am SO excited for this cruise!!!!!

Disney Crazed

My daughter is 25 now, but when she was your age, we would get off the ship at Castaway Cay and she would RUN to get a hammock on the Family Beach. :) She liked to dip her toes in the water, but she LOVED to lay in the hammock and chill.
I love the hammock. It is so beautiful there. We also like the bike rentals and the beach games. The next time we go I really want to try the teen hang out place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom