Rebecca Campbell Out As President of Disneyland - Heading to DTCI

Mouse Trap

Original Poster

Overall this looks like a much more fitting role for her given her media/entertainment background.

Josh D'Amaro is packing up his bags and quickly heading back to Burbank as Chairman of Disney Parks.

---

Jeff Vahle (formerly President, Disney Signature Experiences) will assume the role of President, Walt Disney World Resort.

Ken Potrock Named President, Disneyland Resort.

Kareem Daniel Named President, Consumer Products, Games and Publishing.

Thomas Mazloum Named President, Disney Signature Experiences.

Last edited:

Mouse Trap

Original Poster
So I'm going to start the rumor now.

Josh D being groomed to take over for Chapek at CEO in a couple years?

I think it all depends on how Disney’s revenue streams pan out. If DTCI + Studios start to close the gap more and more then I think we see another media/tech/entertainment guy or gal. If not, this could be Josh’s job to lose.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I think it all depends on how Disney’s revenue streams pan out. If DTCI + Studios start to close the gap more and more then I think we see another media/tech/entertainment guy or gal. If not, this could be Josh’s job to lose.
Could be, but so far after Iger they keep wanting to tap people with Parks experience. So could be Josh's job to lose like you said.

MarvelCharacterNerd

So..whats Kens background?
DVC, Adventures by Disney, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Springs. Plenty of things that are a lot closer to parks than Rebecca Campbell ever did. His time in Consumer Products was brief and not representative of his actual career with Disney which was more 'Experiences' oriented.

And Rebecca seems to be a much better fit at Disney+ given her extensive TV background.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom