Really disappointed about Hulk

squidward

Original Poster
So, it seems pretty obvious that it won't be open in time for the 4th of July. I always defend Universal (praise in fact) for their brilliant timing of attraction refurbs. But to have the most popular attraction (outside of WWOHP) closed for both Christmas and July 4th, is very disappointing. First time I've ever been really let down by Universal.

Fraser789

I went last September and it closed the day before I arrived. I'm going again this September I'm hoping it will be open by then! I can imagine big queues for it though

HouseHacker97

So, it seems pretty obvious that it won't be open in time for the 4th of July. I always defend Universal (praise in fact) for their brilliant timing of attraction refurbs. But to have the most popular attraction (outside of WWOHP) closed for both Christmas and July 4th, is very disappointing. First time I've ever been really let down by Universal.

why is it obvious it won't be open by july 4th? its only june 19th... am i missing something recent?

JoeCamel

Queue is still being worked on. Wonder why anyone expected this to be opened by 7/4? This is the first time a sit down B&M has been completely rebuilt and the queue is being totally rebuilt. All in less than a year! Expect labor day and if it opens sooner consider it a gift. Millions being spent here and it is Kong's time, Hulk will come later.

DisUniversal

Frozen Ever After at WDW seems to be a perfect example of why you don't rush to open an attraction until it is completely ready. Glad Universal tends to wait until things are at least mostly working properly.

fosse76

Frozen Ever After at WDW seems to be a perfect example of why you don't rush to open an attraction until it is completely ready. Glad Universal tends to wait until things are at least mostly working properly.

It's a pretty standard roller coaster. It doesn't take long for the ride to be guest ready once it starts testing. The delay is because of the queue.

RMichael21

There's a fairly good chance it'll be open by July 4th.
Honestly, I doubt it would be ready in 9 days, as the queue is a mess right now. For quite a while, Universal has been marketing it was "Late Summer", which means it'll be late July, most likely August.

HouseHacker97

Honestly, I doubt it would be ready in 9 days, as the queue is a mess right now. For quite a while, Universal has been marketing it was "Late Summer", which means it'll be late July, most likely August.

When did they say late summer? usually that means like LATE LATE summer lol like even into September sometimes

dm11

Like Gringotts? Remember that mess when the ride opened? The thing is that most attractions (if not all) have teething issues when they open and Uni is not really better than Disney at that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom