Ready To Pack

Finally I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. We brought up our Suit Cases and will be leaving in about 3 weeks. I can hardly wait to be at the World. Does anyone else feel as though they pay for their trip in more ways than $$. I am drained from work, can not wait to leave already. :wave:

tink68

I know how you feel. We leave in a little less then 3 weeks and I am already feeling scattered trying to remember everything I have to do before we go. Have a great time and relax and enjoy. :wave:

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

We are about 6 weeks away and I am already getting itchy. No packing yet though. Bgraham is so right though part of the fun of the trip is the countdown. You are so excited counting the days down, then it gets here and is over before you know it.
Have a great trip, it will be here before ya know it! :wave:

Upvote 0

TinkerChelli

Original Poster
When do you leave? We get there on the 15th. So anxious now :) ever since we got our disney package and magical express I have been very very anxious :)

I know how you feel. We leave in a little less then 3 weeks and I am already feeling scattered trying to remember everything I have to do before we go. Have a great time and relax and enjoy. :wave:

Upvote 0

TinkerChelli

Original Poster
I make lists, and I check them. Otherewise I would forget stuff for sure, everyday I put stuff in my little Bag for the Bathroom stuff, that way when its time I have everything done, all my cloths are pressed and ready as well, Just have to pack em up. Are you going to MNSSHP?
I love that party its the best. :)

Upvote 0

nolatron

We're about to start packing for our trip. Start our 3-leg drive drive on Friday the 25th and will be at the Magic Kingdom this Sunday evening to kick off our first trip with our daughter. Yay!

Upvote 0

tink68

When do you leave? We get there on the 15th. So anxious now :) ever since we got our disney package and magical express I have been very very anxious :)

We are going the 8th-13th so will just miss you. I know I was jumping all over the yard when we got our stuff in the mail. :lookaroun:lol:

Upvote 0

tink68

I make lists, and I check them. Otherewise I would forget stuff for sure, everyday I put stuff in my little Bag for the Bathroom stuff, that way when its time I have everything done, all my cloths are pressed and ready as well, Just have to pack em up. Are you going to MNSSHP?
I love that party its the best. :)

:lol:I have list too. I usually do most of the packing for all 4 of us so I have to have a list or I would forget something. You are way ahead of me. The most I have done is buying some travel sized stuff and getting the suitcases out. I have to get busy though because this weekend I will not be home because it is my dads 70th B-day party so that leaves one weekend to pack. :eek: School and work keep me too busy during the week.
We are going to MNSSHP on the 8th. I would not miss it for the world. Love it too. Have fun!!! :D

Upvote 0

Jessie&Buzz

We leave on the 16th. I have the swimming suits packed and know what clothes my daughter and I are taking. I need to go through my son's and husband's clothes. I want to pack so bad but am afraid that we'll need something between now and then.

Upvote 0

tink68

We leave on the 16th. I have the swimming suits packed and know what clothes my daughter and I are taking. I need to go through my son's and husband's clothes. I want to pack so bad but am afraid that we'll need something between now and then.
:lol:Thats me too. It never fails I get things packed and then realize I need it. Guess I could at least do swim suits and pj's. Hope you guys have a good trip. :wave:

Upvote 0

Jessie&Buzz

You are really on the ball with the packing, we leave in a few hours and I didnt start packing till yesterday afternoon!!!

It's easy to pack the swimming suits since the weather has turned cooler and the kids are in school. We aren't using them. Like I said I know what clothes I'm taking only because I didn't want to wait till the last minute if someone needed new shorts since the stores now have fall/winter things.

Upvote 0

TinkerChelli

Original Poster
I can nto wait for the MNSSHP.....I may dress up this time...I'm pretty sure I will, just hoping it won't be humid cause I don't think I could stay in costume in that. hehe you will be there before me you Lucky thing you. Enjoy it and I'll be right behind you a week later. :) hehehe:ROFLOL:

:lol:I have list too. I usually do most of the packing for all 4 of us so I have to have a list or I would forget something. You are way ahead of me. The most I have done is buying some travel sized stuff and getting the suitcases out. I have to get busy though because this weekend I will not be home because it is my dads 70th B-day party so that leaves one weekend to pack. :eek: School and work keep me too busy during the week.
We are going to MNSSHP on the 8th. I would not miss it for the world. Love it too. Have fun!!! :D

Upvote 0

tink68

I can nto wait for the MNSSHP.....I may dress up this time...I'm pretty sure I will, just hoping it won't be humid cause I don't think I could stay in costume in that. hehe you will be there before me you Lucky thing you. Enjoy it and I'll be right behind you a week later. :) hehehe:ROFLOL:

We were there last year at the exact time and it rained a few times during the party but it wasn't too humid. We just wear shorts, Halloween t-shirts and pirate ears. My husband insist on doing carry on luggage so costumes would be too much or we would have to ship them.
Thanks and you have fun too. I am about to start a Pre-TR so be on the lookout for that. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom