Ratio (not the guy on CSI Miami)

Doug Means

Original Poster
OK i have a few general questions someone may want to answer, right or wrong. BUT 1st let me give you the situations that lead me to this question(s): we arrived to HS and proceeded to our TT fast pass. we got off and had approximately 85 minutes until our RR fast past. we grabbed an ice cream and noticed that RR stand by line was 65 minutes. so the smart guy i am decided to get in the stand by, so we could eat the ice cream, ride the ride, and then use our fast pass to ride it again. this was the 1st time i noticed this on our 5 day trip but i noticed it on almost every ride we rode. the fast pass line was actually pretty long several times in the 105 minute wait we had. several times the fast pass line was out into the common area (by the guitar), long. there were several times where the stand by line did't move even a foot in 20 to 25 minutes while they let everyone in the fast pass queue go. even when we came to the part where the FP and Stand by line merged into 1, the cast member would let 50 or more FP people go to about 5 stand by people. i noticed this on all the rides. they had put a cast member up the queue, to a point i've never seen before, and that person decided when the stand by line would move, while just emptying the FP line. i'm not mad at this policy by any means, im just wondering if anyone knows the ratio of FP people to stand by people WDW is using? it seemed very strange not to move a foot in 20 minute more than twice even when the fast pass line got down to basically zero people. does anyone know the general guidelines WDW is using for the numbers let through????

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
It depends on the attraction and the amount of in queue FP riders, but safe to say it's around 10FP for every 1 SB. I'm sure someone who is a (former) CM could elaborate. If there's a minimum in the FP queue, many more SB go through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom