Ratatouille Ride at Disneyland Paris Resort Gets Funding

Animaniac93-98

Sign with confirmed attraction name:

BkUeFioCMAAQA3A.jpg:large

CrescentLake

See pics earlier in the thread or on the insideDLparis twitter. Most of that is hidden when seen from the ground. My only concern is the "market alley" where the queue is, but they may put some tall evergreens there yet.

Ah okay, seems like you're right. What a wonderful looking area though! Would be amazing to make it out to DLP someday...

Macca250

Does anyone know - I've heard Rat discussed a few times as a 3D attraction, and that it features '3D domes' similiar to Spider-Man or Transformers over at Uni. Will riders need to wear glasses for it? I appreciate the concept art and marketing materials show riders without glasses but I suppose that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Any ideas? I'm just curious...

|Q|

Does anyone know - I've heard Rat discussed a few times as a 3D attraction, and that it features '3D domes' similiar to Spider-Man or Transformers over at Uni. Will riders need to wear glasses for it? I appreciate the concept art and marketing materials show riders without glasses but I suppose that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Any ideas? I'm just curious...

Yes it will, they built a cleaning shop for the 3d glasses in the Rat building.

Q

CoasterKing

Going to Europe for the first time in June. Bought tickets to Disneyland Paris online for this June 16th. Is it possible that the soft openings could be happening by then? ('cause this may be the only trip to Europe we'll be able to make). Thanks!!

Max Fan

Press event the 21, before this is impossible... or it's a miracle !
Disneyland Paris did not say the dates (soft-opening, VIP, annual pass...)
Date of Press event no disclosed, but all indices say this 21 june.

NiarrNDisney

Going to Europe for the first time in June. Bought tickets to Disneyland Paris online for this June 16th. Is it possible that the soft openings could be happening by then? ('cause this may be the only trip to Europe we'll be able to make). Thanks!!

Well should it be open while ya'll are there please be sure to take pictures and or video of the attraction and share them with us here at WDWMagic. :happy:

CoasterKing

Press event the 21, before this is impossible... or it's a miracle !
Disneyland Paris did not say the dates (soft-opening, VIP, annual pass...)
Date of Press event no disclosed, but all indices say this 21 june.

Yeah, doesn't look good then. That's ashame that our only visit to Europe will fall just a few weeks early of being able to experience what seems to be a great new ride. The dates were set many, many months ago and no chance of changing them.

If a miracle does happen, and we get to experience the ride through some sort of soft opening, I'll take as many pictures and video as I can to share with all here at WDW Magic!

The Empress Lilly

I saw it in person yesterday - well the outside. Boy does it look good! Almost WS quality, fantastic. What a stark contrast to the Toy Story Disaster Zone next to it. Can't wait for this to open.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom