Ratatouille Ride at Disneyland Paris Resort Gets Funding

croboy82

DLP has some problems but if you are already spending so many days in France you really should check it out for a day or two imo :)

The Empress Lilly

Rat and the rat area look to finally lift WDSP up out of its mediocre misery. :)

My DH and I are going to France for 17 days in July...and, after much debate decided against a DLP visit after reading so many negatives. This future atraction looks like incentive for us to look for a later trip!
I assume you will be visiting Paris. From there it is easy, and well worth it, to spend a day in DLP.

Me, I infinitely prefer WDW over DLP. Nevertheless, DLP is a must see for the Disney fan. They get so many things so very right!

DLRP NEWS

Here new photo :
ob_a6b19403fcd7aca0115741a9e068394b_p1270708.JPG

The Empress Lilly

It's beautiful architecture.

It already makes me regret they never build a full Paris Square in either park yet, like New Orleans or Liberty Square. It would've been awesome. Let's hope Rat can make up for it, and will function as a miniland. It looks really great.

peep

There's been no official date set, rumours have suggested it might not open till August. However it's Disney so it might be soft open by June. I'd just cross my fingers and hope for the best if I was you.

AndyS2992

Official commercial now running:

Opening Summer 2014, and since France and UK's School summer vacation begin in late July, it will be open in July or August.

Bolna

[quote="Andys2992, post: 5937212, member: 83718
Opening Summer 2014, and since France and UK's School summer vacation begin in late July, it will be open in July or August.[/quote]

I would hope that. But then I find it a bit strange that they still haven't announced a date. Seems a bit fishy to me...

The restaurant sounds amazing - I guess it will be hard to get in!

CrescentLake

I sound like a broken record on this forum but I have some odd obsessions with show buildings...in the above pic it looks like the show building is visible, which would be a pity because those facades are GORGEOUS. Any idea what it looks like at ground level?

Animaniac93-98

I sound like a broken record on this forum but I have some odd obsessions with show buildings...in the above pic it looks like the show building is visible, which would be a pity because those facades are GORGEOUS. Any idea what it looks like at ground level?

See pics earlier in the thread or on the insideDLparis twitter. Most of that is hidden when seen from the ground. My only concern is the "market alley" where the queue is, but they may put some tall evergreens there yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom