Ratatouille Ride at Disneyland Paris Resort Gets Funding

Bolna

Tloz, thanks for posting the new picture!

peep, I agree, it looks huge. If you compare it to the building next to it, it seems like the black steel structure in the back is at least three stories high, if not four.

Tloz

Apparently. I coudn'tcheck it myself, but that's what is written on the building permit. It seems to be already higher than Crush

Bolna

What are they going to do with all that space??? Why don't any of our resident insiders with WDI contacts have any information on this ride???

peep

Well considering the rumours for this are saying it has two floors I suppose they'll be using up a fair amount of space but, yeah, just what are they going to fill all that space with? Even with two floors that seems way too tall.

Confused and I want to know more.

Tloz

Some people say it could be the maintenance office, as well as other regular offices, and maybe the ride command room.

here continues to rise :)

620996DSCN9985border.jpg

146382DSCN9988border.jpg
348436DSCN9989border.jpg

588642DSCN9990border.jpg

Source : http://www.disneylandforum.com/t1070p975-construction-du-dark-ride-ratatouille-pour-2014

SyracuseOrange

I always get a little sad when I check this thread. I used to live in London and visited DLP every few months, and I would have loved for the Ratatouille ride to get funding a few years ago so that it would have been open while I was still there. Can't justify a trip to Paris just for this ride, but I would have loved to experience it.

peep

That building used to house the costume department for the resort and I think a few other things. You used to pass it on the tram tour.

It's now going to become part of this new area but I can't remember what is going to be inside exactly.

|Q|

The former costuming building (used to be part of the studio tram tour) will be reskinned to fit with the parisian look of the area, and will host fastpass for the attraction and toilettes. A shop is rumored too, but not yet confirmed.

Quoting from this thread:

News: A shop is planned !!
466244247.jpg

"Fausses Façades" = False Front
"Entree Toilette" = Entrance Restroom
"Boutique"= Shop

Source: Mouetto Disney Central Plaza

Q

croboy82

I thought some rumours said Spring 2014 but don't quote me on it. They will probably anounce it at the end of this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom