News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

EricsBiscuit

Absolutely beautiful! It's like watching a whole new film. The quality of the projection now matches that of the film. I love it. Much better than a month ago. As another positive note, the KUKA arm is working at Nemo.
IMG_5671.JPG

michmousefan

So... new projectors? Did they remaster the film as well? I know that it went digital several years ago... even that was a huge boost over the film version. But those photos do look nice.

es135

This is definitely the kind of plussing that the parks desperately need. The film looks fantastic! It just goes to show you that a little bit of upkeep can go a long way at improving the quality of what it already in place. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come as they prepare for the anniversary.

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
New projectors.

It looked incredible. The picture was very sharp. I thought the saturation was very high, but looking at old videos it seems that this is normal. Before going in I asked the French CM at the door if she knew anything had changed recently, giving the example of a better picture quality. She may not have known about the new projectors or maybe they are not allowed to talk about such things, but she said that nothing had changed and then seemed a little irritated when she said that it has been the same forever and will probably never change. 😜

Last edited:

TiggerDad

Before going in I asked the French CM at the door if she knew anything had changed recently, giving the example of a better picture quality. She may not have known about the new projectors or maybe they are not allowed to talk about such things, but she said that nothing had changed and then seemed a little irritated when she said that it has been the same forever and will probably never change. 😜
So you're saying that front-line CMs don't always have the inside scoop?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom