News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The American Adventure is the best attraction at Epcot hands down. I'm serious. It uses AAs and screens and physical set pieces perfectly to convey an amazing story.

It is indeed very good. That's why I tried to stay awake. But the comfy chair and airconditioning and the mellow pacing and music just overwhelms my sleep-deprived body and I jus..

disneyC97

PLEASE NO! No more clutter on the lagoon side blocking up views!
Maybe they could do this if Spice Road Table was removed to open up lagoon views across from Morocco in exchange for Brazil blocking the views a little ways down. I just hate to see the lagoon closed off from the promenade anymore than it has. Spice Rd Table is such a dead area for all the work that went into it. Who thought that menu (a 3rd in Morocco with a Mediterranean menu) would work or drive business. Its never busy.
Don’t disagree but didn’t the original concept art for Morocco in the 80s have the waterfront building?

Princess Leia

Have you tried the American Napventure?

I once tried to stay awake through it. I failed.
51EC18FB-301B-4535-9E1A-FD39A595AEBF.jpeg

EricsBiscuit

It is indeed very good. That's why I tried to stay awake. But the comfy chair and airconditioning and the mellow pacing and music just overwhelms my sleep-deprived body and I jus..

Oh common! I don't know the names of the songs besides Golden Dreams (I think) but I can recite word for word each song. The music is what helps tie in the story!

I’m sure they will.

Though in a park like current Epcot I’d be surprised if they didn’t.
Martin spitting fire!

sedati

PLEASE NO! No more clutter on the lagoon side blocking up views!
Maybe they could do this if Spice Road Table was removed to open up lagoon views across from Morocco in exchange for Brazil blocking the views a little ways down. I just hate to see the lagoon closed off from the promenade anymore than it has. Spice Rd Table is such a dead area for all the work that went into it. Who thought that menu (a 3rd in Morocco with a Mediterranean menu) would work or drive business. Its never busy.
A solution to this would be to add more lower-elevation areas such as those found at the UK waterfront and the on the island between it and France.

I think it would be more immersive if instead of the promenade taking you around the pavilions it really took you through them. Imagine passing through arches and having the route split as it took you around ornate piazzas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom