News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

No Name

The name of the ride in France translates to "Ratatouille: Remy's Totally Zany Adventure." The website/app/etc. just calls it "Ratatouille: The Adventure."

The full name sounds so dumb and wordy that nobody, not even Disney themselves, call it that. Most people just call it "the Ratatouille ride." This is why I could imagine marketing carrying the full name over to the US. Unless they demand more punctuation. "Ratatouille -- Remy's Totally Zany Mission: KITCHEN CALAMITY!"

lazyboy97o

The name of the ride in France translates to "Ratatouille: Remy's Totally Zany Adventure." The website/app/etc. just calls it "Ratatouille: The Adventure."

The full name sounds so dumb and wordy that nobody, not even Disney themselves, call it that. Most people just call it "the Ratatouille ride." This is why I could imagine marketing carrying the full name over to the US. Unless they demand more punctuation. "Ratatouille -- Remy's Totally Zany Mission: KITCHEN CALAMITY!"
I believe the French name includes a pun.

jt04

R-RTZM:KC!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom