Rare Fairy Visits?

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
Supposedly Silvermist is visiting with Tinker Bell in her nook at the Magic Kingdom today. Also I heard Fawn visited that past week on Friday. I have not heard of them visiting for years as they were"retired" with the exception of the Limited TimeMagic event last year.

Are these recent appearances just prep for an upcoming event regarding the release of the next Fairies movie?

Anyone out there have any information as to why they appeared and if we can expect the fairies to be rotating more again so we get some of these other fairies back in the mix?

Rosetta is set to join Tinker Bell in the nook on a regular basis. Usually they rotate the fairy meeting with Tink based on the season. Rosetta-Spring. Periwinkle-Winter etc.

Since LTM fairies week, they have other fairies available to use should one of the fairies be unavailable.

The Magical Genie 123

Sometimes the fairies rotate at the Nook. I don't know why, though. Like @mickeyhunter said, they usually rotate based on the season, but you can rarely see let's say, Vidia in the winter. They just sometimes do that, but I'm not sure why.:confused:

Bolt

A guess that I have with no evidence is that I have seen a lot of training happening, especially at Epcot. Maybe just swapping in characters for practice for use for other private events?

AndyS2992

This movie has just hit UK/European cinemas so the reason IS to promote this new movie as there is no other logical reason being posted here except preparation time to switch to the new pirate fairy being introduced.

Pirate_Fairy_Art.jpg

asianway

This movie is about to hit UK cinemas so the reason IS to promote a new movie as there is no other logical reason being posted here. The pirate herself should be there though.

Pirate_Fairy_Art.jpg
A low key unannounced one day visit to promote a sequel that has nothing to do with Silvermist?

Sure...

asialeigh

It's really just random. Depends on the day and who is available. Like a previous poster said normally it is is Rosetta for Spring and Periwinkle for Winter but other fairies can and do randomly fly in for no special reason.

Matt_Black

It's really just random. Depends on the day and who is available. Like a previous poster said normally it is is Rosetta for Spring and Periwinkle for Winter but other fairies can and do randomly fly in for no special reason.

I got Terrence around Halloween (not the Halloween party, mind you).

BrightImagine

I miss the days in Toontown when Vidia was first introduced. My child got to meet 7 fairy characters in one week (through many many visits!) It feels like these characters are just not that important to Disney right now. Too bad because they're more fun to talk to than princesses. I'm glad that at least the movies are continuing.

tl77

Last year the Fairies were at the Epcot Flower & Garden Fest which starts this year March 5th, and then the new movie is out in early April

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom