Rank The Recent Family Mega-Brawls

Rank The Most Recent Park Brawls

• Toontown, MK Ferry, LWTL

• MK Ferry, Toontown, LWTL

• LWTL, Toontown, MK Ferry

• Toontown, LWTL, MK Ferry

• MK Ferry, LWTL, Toontown

• LWTL, MK Ferry, Toontown

• Seriously? Polls Have Come To THIS Now??

Results are only viewable after voting.

Budd

Original Poster
Just in time for the holidays...

Since these types of family feuds are happening more often at the parks on both coasts, how would you rank three of the big recent ones?

-There's the Toontown brawl at Disneyland from summer of 2019
-There's the MK Ferry brawl from this past September
-And just this week there was yet another one, this time taking place at the unloading area of LWTL. (See thread in News and Rumors section for more on it)
112921.jpg

How would you rank 'em? And don't ask why I started this poll because I honestly don't know, but it beats talking Covid or Genie+.

Club Cooloholic

When these things happen what is the Disney policy for these folks? In the instance of the LWTL do they just let them go on their way or are they kicked out of the park, or are they detained?

Budd

Original Poster
When these things happen what is the Disney policy for these folks? In the instance of the LWTL do they just let them go on their way or are they kicked out of the park, or are they detained?
I'm guessing it depends on the severity of the brawling. In the most recent feud at LWTL, I think @Kylo Ken who witnessed mentioned in that thread at least one of the families was approached by security and talked to.
The DL Toontown brawl led to eventual charges be filed. I'm unsure what happened with the MK Ferry fighters.
I'm suddenly realizing I have too much free time.

JIMINYCR

Well I heard from a bus driver...and remember these guys are in the loop and know things... that Bob Chapek has decided to install an arena in AK where Primeval Whirl was recently demolished. The site will be a venue for family tag team events. Five minute rounds, 10 rounds, no holds barred, anything goes. Which means hair pulling, groin kicks, ear biting, and other dirty tricks will be allowed. There is however as usual a 42" height requirement for participants. Families wishing to take part will register at park opening at guest services.
Winning families will receive free Genie + , family servings of Mickey Bars and length of stay popcorn buckets.

Budd

Original Poster
Well I heard from a bus driver...and remember these guys are in the loop and know things... that Bob Chapek has decided to install an arena in AK where Primeval Whirl was recently demolished. The site will be a venue for family tag team events. Five minute rounds, 10 rounds, no holds barred, anything goes. Which means hair pulling, groin kicks, ear biting, and other dirty tricks will be allowed. There is however as usual a 42" height requirement for participants. Families wishing to take part will register at park opening at guest services.
Winning families will receive free Genie + , family servings of Mickey Bars and length of stay popcorn buckets.
Sounded 100% legit until towards the bottom when you said:
"Winning families will receive free Genie +"

"Receive"?
"Free"??
Coming from Chapek??

Either he's having a mental breakdown or that is total horse flop. Such words would never emerge from the Chapek we all know.

Greg in TN

Sounded 100% legit until towards the bottom when you said:
"Winning families will receive free Genie +"

"Receive"?
"Free"??
Coming from Chapek??

Either he's having a mental breakdown or that is total horse flop. Such words would never emerge from the Chapek we all know.
Yeah, the only way Chapek would go for it would be if each family had to pay a registration fee before participating.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom