Walt Disney1955

Original Poster
Disneyland
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
California Adventure
Animal Kingdom
Disney Hollywood Studios

I've been to all 6 of the American parks. Never been to either of them in Asia and not in Paris yet either. Would love to. But this is how I rank them. Despite being a WDW veteran who was slightly skeptical about how Disneyland would fly with me it didn't take very long for me to realize that this was STILL the standard that all others are measured by.

Thought California Adventure was wonderful. Just slightly behind Epcot. By the time I went in 2012 it was a great park, maybe at the opening it wasn't and it was the butt end of a lot of jokes but I loved it.

Parker in NYC

Disneyland Paris
Disneyland
Animal Kingdom
Magic Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Epcot (in its current state)
California Adventure
Walt Disney Studios

Giss Neric

Disneyland - For the variety and number of attractions.
Animal Kingdom - Cause it's Nahtazu"
Hollywood Studios - Recently went up high cause of the recently opened attractions.
Shanghai Disneyland - Very unique attractions and plus it's just different than any other Disney park.
Magic Kingdom - For the parade and the nighttime spectacular.
DCA - Mainly for the attractions too.
Tokyo Disneyland/Disney Sea - It should be top 3 but my golly, the Japanese people are so patient waiting in line and the lottery system I don't like.
Epcot - Love World Showcase and the lagoon.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
Tokyo DisneySea
Disneyland
Tokyo Disneyland
Magic Kingdom
Disneyland Paris
Animal Kingdom
Shanghai Disneyland
Epcot
California Adventure
Hong Kong Disneyland
Hollywood Studios
Walt Disney Studios Paris

Touchdown

Disneyland-The original and still the best. Love the variety of attractions there, but miss the additional animatronic shows no longer there.

Epcot-It is finally getting some much needed work, but World Showcase is just amazing

Magic Kingdom: Needs more attractions, and outside of Pooh, Splash, and HM the Florida clones are inferior to the California rides, but HEA really brings the house down.

DCA: Everyone brings down this park, but when I go to CA I spend a part of every day here and when I think about potentially doing that at the FL parks, I’m pretty sure I would get tired of doing that at the two newer parks hence it’s inclusion here. There is simply more to do here and WOC is amazing.

AK: Quality over quantity, this park is 2-3 E tickets away from beating DCA. It also houses the 2 best day time live shows of any Disney park I’ve visited.

DHS: It’s got the E tickets, it’s got the Nighttime Spectacular (Fantasmic) it doesn’t have anything for me to do midday. I want either a good shows that are <30 years old, or some high capacity low wait attractions. This park has neither and will remain here until it does.

eliza61nyc

Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood studios
Disneyworld Paris.

want to check out the west coast versions soon.

Goofyernmost

Magic Kingdom
Disneyland
EPCOT original
Epcot 2.0
DHS original
DHS 2.0
DAK
California Adventure... just before the redo!
Disneyland Paris... In the interest of fairness. I only got to go one day. It was cold and rainy. Many of the attractions were closed for refurb or broken and everyone spoke a strange language. French I think it was called. ;) I did, however, enjoy the train ride from Paris and back.

Barcoco

Disneyland
Magic Kingdom
Tokyo Disneysea (Journey was closed)
Animal Kingdom
Epcot
California Adventure
Disneyland Paris
Hollywood Studios
Hong Kong Disneyland (Pre-expansion)
Walt Disney Studios Paris

Mickey5150

Animal Kingdom
Epcot
Magic Kingdom
Disneyland
Hollywood Studios
California Adventure

Animal Kingdom has a level of design and immersion that is so far above anything else in the US that it's embarrassing. I'm hoping once they finish the work on Epcot i can rank it higher since World Showcase is my favorite Disney spot. If this was purely a ride based list Disneyland would be on top but it's lack of space knocks it down for me. The rotting corpse of one of my all time favorite attractions, the people movers, doesn't help it's chances. Hollywood Studios and California Adventure are the same park, both needing a reboot every 10 years because Disney can't decide what they want them to be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom