Random Sci Fi Dine In Cartoon Question

DisneySam

Original Poster
Okay this is a random question, but we were talking about the Sci Fi tonight, which is one of our favorite restaurants and we were trying to think of the name of the cartoon that plays on the screen of the professor [that has the pipe with E=MC2 and other formulas] the secratary that gets chased by the Alien and eventually saves the day. I think this is an old Disney cartoon. Anyone know the name of it?

NADisney

It's called "The Optimistic Futurist" by Ward Kimball.This can be viewed on the Walt Disney Treasures DVD "Tomorrowland - Disney in Space and Beyond."

DisneySam

Original Poster
THANK YOU! Thanks NADisney, I knew we had talked about it while we were there and knew the name of it, but for the life of me I could not remember!

Aurora23

There has been something bothering me for a long time... I keep hearing this song that plays in there, and I can't for the life of me remember what it belongs to. I think it's to "The Blob" but it seems too up-beat for it. It goes "It creeps, it crawls..." and is very "bouncy". Also, you know when you put your finger in your mouth and it makes the POP sound? (Like the "Lollipop, Lollipop" song?) That's in there too. I know you all think I'm crazy, but it's been driving me nuts! Any one know what it's to, or maybe the words to all of it?

Jerm

The blob song

Beware of the blob, it creeps
And leaps and glides and slides
Across the floor
Right through the door
And all around the wall
A splotch, a blotch
Be careful of the blob

I love that part of the show!!!!!!!

Aurora23

Thanks so much! Now I have the whole song to sing in my head! I just live that place, we hit it everytime. We will be there for dinner on Dec. 5th, so now I can sing to my dining partners!

Stormy Horizons

Jerm said:
The blob song

Beware of the blob, it creeps
And leaps and glides and slides
Across the floor
Right through the door
And all around the wall
A splotch, a blotch
Be careful of the blob

I love that part of the show!!!!!!!

Kungaloosh and thank you so much for posting those lyrics. I have been trying so hard to remember how they went.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom