News Ralph and Vanellope coming to Epcot's Innoventions and ImageWorks

JustInTime

Hope they don’t remove the two meet and greets there. They are fantastic.

So will they be meeting in two places? Confusing.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Hope they don’t remove the two meet and greets there. They are fantastic.

So will they be meeting in two places? Confusing.
I was confused by that too. I think the meet and greet is gonna be in the area with Baymax/Joy. And then a game or interactive thing will go in Imageworks.

So, the characters as people you can physically meet in one place and a game with the characters in another and a terrible playground themed to the characters in another.

brb1006

Maybe not exactly dead, but dying at a painful rate.
I have a perfect idea that needs to become a thing on this site. There are only two Figments that currently exists.

"Classic Figment" (1983 - 1998/1999) that had the wondrous, childish nature and curiosity.
latest

3a17870fa98b8a1245c844a530f4e6fc--disney-disney-disney-stuff.jpg

DSC05137_large.JPG

This Figment lives on in the Marvel Dreamfinder comics.
portrait_uncanny.jpg

"Figment 2.0/Modern Figment" (2002-) this Figment loves teaching about Imagination to the point of annoying the current host, makes annoying jokes, and infamously becoming a skunk.
epcot-imagination-figment.jpg

KBLovedDisney

I have a perfect idea that needs to become a thing on this site. There are only two Figments that currently exists.

"Classic Figment" (1983 - 1998/1999) that had the wondrous, childish nature and curiosity.
latest

DSC05137_large.JPG

"Figment 2.0/Modern Figment" (2002-) this Figment loves teaching about Imagination to the point of annoying the current host, makes annoying jokes, and infamously becoming a skunk.
Journey-Into-Imagination-Disney-World-Attraction.jpg
Figment was a wonderful creation of the Dreamfinder from his Imagination.

Now?...Figment is that annoying substitute teacher that is trying to explain "Imagination" but used the wrong teaching materials and is instead explaining the 5 senses.

TwilightZone

Or Inside Out taking over the Pavilion.
I wouldn't mind inside out tbh. Makes a lot of sense for the imagination pavilion. I mean even figment is in it, it could work.
WIR though, I want somewhere else in epcot, maybe replacing innoventions or some other building, not imagination.

brb1006

Now?...Figment is that annoying substitute teacher that is trying to explain "Imagination" but used the wrong teaching materials and is instead explaining the 5 senses.
And his house is apparently upside down.
journey-into-imagination-with-figment-gallery02.jpg

journey-to-imagination-figment.jpg

I prefer his home briefly seen in the "Language Arts Through Imagination" (Made between 1988 and 1989) it's more charming and relaxing.
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

TwilightZone

And his house is apparently upside down.
journey-into-imagination-with-figment-gallery02.jpg

journey-to-imagination-figment.jpg

I prefer his home briefly seen in the "Language Arts Through Imagination" (Made between 1988 and 1989) it's more charming and relaxing.
View attachment 323091

View attachment 323092

View attachment 323093

View attachment 323094
To be fair, he just created upside down house in the modern figment verse, so that's like his second/vacation home. House 1 still exists somewhere.

Also somewhat unrelated, but my headcanon has always been there's two figments and two dreamfinders. Figment A being classic figment from the 80's, Figment B being modern figment with his dreamfinder being Nigel.

trainplane3

Reminds me of a sub we had at my school a long time ago. But he also used to ask the pretty girls in the classroom to reach into his pocket for candy...:banghead:

But the way you describe it hits it on the head. So much is wrong with the building that you really can't make it much worse then it already is. The best part of the ride is the upside down house and the part after the uneeded jump scare. I got stuck there for a good minute or so and it made the ride worth it. Got a rushed but great panorama as well: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=X2p2dzhZUTFvVjZIaV9oRHlIVElzOS1aOFRMNl9B

KBLovedDisney

Reminds me of a sub we had at my school a long time ago. He used to ask the pretty girls in the classroom to reach into his pocket for candy...:banghead:

But the way you describe it hits it on the head. So much is wrong with the building that you really can't make it much worse then it already is. The best part of the ride is the upside down house and the part after the uneeded jump scare. I got stuck there for a good minute or so and it made the ride worth it.
Please tell me he no longer works there, or any school for that matter. :jawdrop:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom