• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rainforest Cafe volcano to undergo extensive refurbishment at Disney Springs

Ralph Pootawn

Long overdue IMO, it's been looking a bit shabby for a long time!
Careful what you wish for. They may paint it millennial gray and take the effects out or replace it with a cardboard cutout like at the new Toy Story restaurant.

1686947550807.png

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Unpopular Opinion: Rainforest Cafe is my favorite place to eat at WDW... I have SO many memories here with my family, my friends, and even my most recent trips.

On top of the memories, I have a staple meal: Nachos + Pastalaya + Volcano Cake = A good time.

I specifically like the Animal Kingdom one... Especially since they always allow walk-ups. I could wait an hour or so in the store or the outdoor misting section and be perfectly content on a slow park day for me. :)

Last edited:

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Unpopular Opinion: Rainforest Cafe is my favorite place to eat at WDW... I have SO many memories here with my family, my friends, and even my most recent trips.

On top of the memories, I have a staple meal: Nachos + Pastalaya + Volcano Cake = A good time.

I specifically like the Animal Kingdom one... Especially since they always allow walk-ups. I could wait an hour or so in the store or the outdoor misting section and be perfectly content on a slow park day for me. :)
The one at DAK is the best of the two, imo. Everything about the vibe and food is *chef’s kiss* I haven’t been in over four years probably; I need to change that.

John park hopper

Not unpopular with us my kids loved it and my grandkids love it, i never had a meal I didn't like

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom