Rainforest Cafe volcano to undergo extensive refurbishment at Disney Springs

Ralph Pootawn

Long overdue IMO, it's been looking a bit shabby for a long time!
Careful what you wish for. They may paint it millennial gray and take the effects out or replace it with a cardboard cutout like at the new Toy Story restaurant.

1686947550807.png

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Unpopular Opinion: Rainforest Cafe is my favorite place to eat at WDW... I have SO many memories here with my family, my friends, and even my most recent trips.

On top of the memories, I have a staple meal: Nachos + Pastalaya + Volcano Cake = A good time.

I specifically like the Animal Kingdom one... Especially since they always allow walk-ups. I could wait an hour or so in the store or the outdoor misting section and be perfectly content on a slow park day for me. :)

Last edited:

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Unpopular Opinion: Rainforest Cafe is my favorite place to eat at WDW... I have SO many memories here with my family, my friends, and even my most recent trips.

On top of the memories, I have a staple meal: Nachos + Pastalaya + Volcano Cake = A good time.

I specifically like the Animal Kingdom one... Especially since they always allow walk-ups. I could wait an hour or so in the store or the outdoor misting section and be perfectly content on a slow park day for me. :)
The one at DAK is the best of the two, imo. Everything about the vibe and food is *chef’s kiss* I haven’t been in over four years probably; I need to change that.

John park hopper

Not unpopular with us my kids loved it and my grandkids love it, i never had a meal I didn't like

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
I've been trying to get my wife to go for like six years and we have a reservation at next month at the AK location.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom