Rain is not so bad.....

Tim G

Originally posted by 1disneydood
I'll take rain over snow anyday. I'll take 100 degree humid weather over snow anyday too.:hammer:
That's a matter of opinion...:lol: :D :lol:

Attachments

• rain.jpg
    rain.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 168

Creekboy25

I guess some of you southerners haven't really experienced snow. Snow doesn't get you soaked like rain does. If you dress properly, the snow would be both fun and beautiful. I dream of being at disney on a snowy day!!

cherrynegra

I remember seeing a photo of the castle at Disneyland Tokyo covered in snow. I have to admit that it was absolutely beautiful and I wouldn't mind visiting the parks in snow.

1disneydood

It's not the snow or wetness, I just don't like that frostbite on my face feeeling I get, being used to warm temps. I've never been in a snow climate, ever. It sctually scares me into thinking I'd be soooooo cold and miserable. :(

Kramjam33

Snow is GREAT!! There is nothing to be scared of about it! You dont get really wet, like when it rains.....we have A LOT of precipitiation here in Ohio, and that includes a lot of snow in the winter as well! Disney World would look so cool in the snow i bet!

lebernadin

I'm so glad i grew up in a multi-season climate. If i'd grown up in the south or central/latin america there's a good chance i'd feel negatively about snow. But i think most southerners who can't stand snow have never actually been in it to truthfully pass judgement.

I was watching a CNN special that was shot last winter down in Antarctica. One of the luscious anchors and a crew went down and spent time at the base city and then at the South Pole station. Now THAT's something i'd love to do!

Not For Sale

How cold was it when it snowed? I'm gonna be in Florida on friday and I don't want to be coming from snow today (Long Island, New York) to freezing cold weather in the "wang" of the nation.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Not For Sale
How cold was it when it snowed? I'm gonna be in Florida on friday and I don't want to be coming from snow today (Long Island, New York) to freezing cold weather in the "wang" of the nation.

The snow was in Paris not Orlando

lebernadin

Originally posted by Not For Sale

It does get cold in Florida. I'd suggest checking weather.com for the forecast during your trip.

lebernadin

Originally posted by Corrus
I alway use WFTV...

You took my post to mean while they're down there. He's leaving from LI on friday, he probably wants to pack right while he's home, based on the forecast rather than once down there and have to buy extra clothing.

Tim G

Originally posted by lebernadin
You took my post to mean while they're down there. He's leaving from LI on friday, he probably wants to pack right while he's home, based on the forecast rather than once down there and have to buy extra clothing.

If he has an internet connection (anywhere in the world) just type http://www.wftv.com/weather/
To get a very reliable 5-day forecast etc.
And you get the current weather in florida (any city), you'll get temperatures, forecasts, you can even download a small tool which will nest is the system tray and will you give the current temp. and the personal 5-day forecast based on the street address or place you're going to...

miles1

Originally posted by Creekboy25
I guess some of you southerners haven't really experienced snow. Snow doesn't get you soaked like rain does. If you dress properly, the snow would be both fun and beautiful. I dream of being at disney on a snowy day!!

Fun and Beautiful? I am in Connecticut. It has just warmed up to today's high of 4 degrees. We are expecting another 3-5 inches of snow tonight, which I will have to shovel out of in order to get to work in the morning (when the temperature is expected to be
-10 degrees.)

Yes, the snow is pretty for about one hour until the road crews dump truckloads of mud and salt on it. I'm sure WDW would be very pretty in the snow for about an hour, then I would like it to melt and go away. The escape from New England winter is half the fun of going there.

Sorry If I sound cranky; this weather does that to you too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom