Raglan road?

ELG13

Original Poster
Been wanting to try it since I discovered it. We have a Hollywood studios day and was thinking if we can't agree on anything there maybe this could be an option. Is it far on the busses ( is there a bus from HS to DS??) . Do they have entertainment at 7 or 8 or is it strictly late night?

Minnie Mum

There is bus service from the parks to DS after 4pm. Disney recommends allowing at least an hour for any bus transfer.

You'll want to make an ADR for RR. It has its own website, so you can check entertainment hours there. You can also book a table directly on their site.

Plowboy

We've done Raglan Road for brunch as well as dinner. Agree with Minnie Mum in that you definitely want an ADR for this one. Good food and a fun place with lively entertainment. We plan on going again for dinner this coming trip.

crxbrett

Raglan Road is great!!! I believe the entertainmemt starts at 4p and goes til at least midnight. The happy hour entertainment on weekdays tends to be more dancing and the later hours is strictly music from what I have observed.

Food is really good and the music is awesome, too! I got a table right on the floor my last trip and had a blast!

If you like bread pudding, I highly recommend it. The steak I had was also quite tasty.

Have fun if you decide to go! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

wwmmd

I just ate there for the first time a couple weeks ago. We went for the brunch. The food was great and so was the entertainment! Yes, they will have entertainment at 7/8pm and yes there's a bus from HS to DS. I highly recommend Raglan Road!!

Mickey5150

In case you don't have an ADR, the outside seating for Raglan Road is 1st come 1st served. There is always entertainment outside and I've never had to wait more than 20 minutes for an outside table.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Raglan rocks. If you want to sit on the patio, then no ADR necessary. Keep in mind - this is not a "Disney Restaurant" so ADR rules don't apply. You can make your res on Open Table any time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom