Raccoon with a gun! The Guardians of the Galaxy trailer is here.

Sped2424

FANTASTIC. I was never really hyped about this film, I wasn't sure on the characters and overall was scared about pratt holding a lead role after seeing his silly performances on Parks and rec. But after this trailer MAN WAS I MISTAKEN. Can marvel do no wrong at this point? I sincerely thought this film was so left field it wouldn't work out but I am feeling it. This film is like star wars meets marvel and looks like a ton of fun. They had me sold after the first oga chaka.

Last edited:

Californian Elitist

This looks good. I wonder if Disney has plans on incorporating them into Disneyland? I don't see how that would work, but it looks like they're hellbent on getting almost every Avenger in Tomorrowland.

Matt_Black

When I watched the trailer and they got to the part with the headphones, I was thinking, "Is that... Nah, that's too wacky. I mean, it would be an awesome little detail, but..." and then they got to the "AAAH-ah-ah-ah-aaaah!" and I shouted a good-natured obscenity in triumph.

Gomer

Well, I'm sold. That is a great trailer. Sells the humor and the action. I just wish they weren't burying this in August. August blockbusters have a tendency to underperform due to blockbuster fatigue. I really hope people give this movie a fair shot.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Looks fun! I know nothing about GOTG so this was a nice intro.
anigif_original-4848-1392794166-11.gif

anigif_original-grid-image-5972-1392794355-6.gif

|Q|

Original Poster
I wasn't sure on the characters and overall was scared about pratt holding a lead role after seeing his silly performances on Parks and rec.

Man, i was *totally* sold on his casting, knowing his wonderful silly performances as <3 <3 <3 Andy Dwyer <3 <3 <3

This looks good. I wonder if Disney has plans on incorporating them into Disneyland? I don't see how that would work, but it looks like they're hellbent on getting almost every Avenger in Tomorrowland.

At least they're in space, lol.

I just wish they weren't burying this in August. August blockbusters have a tendency to underperform due to blockbuster fatigue. I really hope people give this movie a fair shot.

It won't be released here in Italy until the 22nd of october :(

erasure fan1

Looks very cool, I have been looking forward to this movie for a while now. I am a bit concerned how the casual Marvel fan will react to this. I could see it struggling to gain traction if it doesn't get a strong word of mouth.

Matt_Black

The only one I can think of off of the top of my head who was both an official (as opposed to honorary) Avenger AND a Guardian is Moondragon, who I don't think is going to be in the movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom