Quietest Cars rooms?

Hot Lava

Original Poster
I am looking to find where the quietest rooms would be in the Cars buildings. Anyone have any experience and/or advice? thanks!

BiggerTigger

We stayed there last September and found the rooms to be very comfortable and quiet. In general, in any hotel room you should avoid rooms near elevators, mechanic rooms, and storage/staff areas.

ratherbeinwdw

Right, but is there a building that is better, and/or rooms in specific wings?
Any top floor room away from the elevator is fine. The way there is a hallway down the front of each section keeps the pool noise to almost non existence. I would ask for a room on the top floor of building 3 closest to the lobby. That's what we did, and we got that. We did have a crying baby next door for two nights, but it didn't last a real long time. Other than that, it was quiet. We weren't on the top floor in the Mermaid section and the noise was terrible all night.

HatboxGhost

Any top floor room away from the elevator is fine. The way there is a hallway down the front of each section keeps the pool noise to almost non existence. I would ask for a room on the top floor of building 3 closest to the lobby. That's what we did, and we got that. We did have a crying baby next door for two nights, but it didn't last a real long time. Other than that, it was quiet. We weren't on the top floor in the Mermaid section and the noise was terrible all night.
What month did you go for Cars and what month for Mermaid?

momof1princess

Not sure, but I have heard that you can't judge the other sections by the noise level in Mermaids because the construction was different. We were ground floor Ursula building in April and could hear everything outside and footsteps upstairs.

Hot Lava

Original Poster
Anyone stay in rooms that face the parking? I saw a post somewhere talking about rooms (cannot recall the resort) where they thought that a room would be quiet, but it turned out it faced where they idle the busses in the morning before service. So they were awakened very early by those busses.

I assume away from the pool, but I don't know much else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom