Quick Silver Transportation

jrobinson424

Original Poster
I Just Ditched My Reservations With Mears Transportation Thanks To All Of The Responses I Got Back From You Guys. I Heard Alot Of Negative Replies. I Called Disney Travel Company And They Said It Would Take At Least 3 Hours To Get From The Airport To The Pop Century Resort. I Made An Online Reservation With Quick Silver. From Their Website, They Sound Really Great. According To Some Of You Guys That Have Used It, It Doesn't Sound Like I Could Go Wrong With Them. Please People I Need Feedback Soon. The Trip Starts Friday. Thanks.

We used them in January. they were great. We were staying at the Beach Club Villas so asked for a FREE 30 minute grocery stop. What a nice perk. Drivers both to and from WDW were nothing less than professional. As talkative as you want them to be. We are all talkative. So they were as well.
Drivers were on time. Had an Escalade to WDW. Nice ride. Had a towncar on the return trip......We'll use them again in December

wannabeBelle

Pam of Kingdom Konsultant raves about them and I know books this service often for her clients. My understanding is that they are wonderful. Have a great time and give Mears a raspberry from me on your way through!!! Belle

swimmom

We used them last December. Very professional and friendly. For our return trip to the airport, they were early and we were busy packing our last minute purchases in our suitcase. He told us to take our time. I highly recommend Quick Silver.

Carolwood

They are outstanding! We used them in October. Very promt pick up and drop off. Very courteous. They were waiting for us at the airport when we landed. Much better than the hassle of Mears. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Have a good trip.

Carolwood

d'Isigny

Used QuickSilver last year...terrific!

I loved coming down the escalator and seeing my name on a sign. The driver was quite courteous, took our bags to the curb, brought the car up. loaded the bags and then, most importantly, drove us DIRECTLY to the resort.

It was beautiful passing the Mears bus and the many passengers waiting in line.

Oh, and he had a DVD console in the back...that was playing "Finding nemo"...

bgraham34

I used them and had no problem whatsoever. I prefer convenience over being cheap. Not cheap but time is precious and I hate wasting it.

bshertzer

we literally JUST got home (well maybe an hour ago) and used QUICKSILVER

I HIGHLY would recommend them. they were 1/2 the price of mears (from orlando sanford to POP) Carlos picked us up, he was there at baggage claim waiting for us when we got off the plane with a sign with our name on.

When we went to leave this morning, Fransisco was sitting right out front of POP with a van ready to go.

It took us MAYBE an hour from POP to Sanford.... less of a trip than last nights supper from GF to DD to POP ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom