Quick Service Dining Credits

Meghan McCrary

Original Poster
I read somewhere that there is no distinction between a children's and an adult's credits for quick service dining credits. Does anyone know if this is true? Trying to plan our lunches for Spring Break and wanting to clarify how this will work. Thanks so much!

One thing to point out, if a meal is listed as a kids meal, you can’t get an alcoholic beverage with it, even as an adult. We ordered as two adults, and I chose one of the kids selections bc I didn’t like the other choices. Even though I am obviously over 21 and there are no kids on our dining plan, I still couldn’t get the alcoholic beverage.

If you are trying to stretch out your quick service credit, this is something that is definitely possible. My family, for example, is two adults and two children ages 3 and 9. When we went last time, we had quick service, but we also wanted to use these credits for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for every day in the park. On your account, it will show total quick service credits, not how many credits each person has. So for breakfast, we would get 2 or 3 quick service meals and share everything. We would do the same at lunch as well. Other than Be Our Guest, we never ordered anything off of the kid's menu. We always got 2-3 adult meals and just shared everything.

I hope this answers your question for you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom