Quick service dining credit to table service?

magicalmemories

Original Poster
We usually don't use the dining plan on our trips, but I snagged the free dining deal this time around. We used it once before back in 2011 and I know back then we were able to use two quick service credits for 1 table service credit. Can you still do that?

jgj123

Nope. Sometimes you can use a table service credit for quick serves depending on the location and you can always use a quick serve for 3 snacks, but you can never combine upwards - snack to quick serve and quick serve to table serve.

nickys

Premium Member
We usually don't use the dining plan on our trips, but I snagged the free dining deal this time around. We used it once before back in 2011 and I know back then we were able to use two quick service credits for 1 table service credit. Can you still do that?

No. You can trade down, not up.

You can get 3 snacks for a QS credit, you must buy them altogether.

slappy magoo

Maybe you're thinking of being able to use 2 ts credits on a Signature meal?
If someone somewhere let you use 2 counter service credits on a table service, it may have been at the discretion of who you dealt with at the time but I dont think it was ever policy.

DisAl

If you want to do some TS meals I think you can pay to upgrade your free QS plan to the DDP (1 TS & 1 QS) if you upgrade your plan before your trip.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
In short, no.

Way back in the long, long ago they would allow that trade on a limited basis, but it is no longer permitted.

Raegansmommy

Hmmm, the lady at the gift shop at AK in December told us we could use 2 snack credits for a quick service. We had like 12 snack credits left. We were leaving for the airport and just said no thank you. Were we told incorrectly?

nickys

Premium Member
Hmmm, the lady at the gift shop at AK in December told us we could use 2 snack credits for a quick service. We had like 12 snack credits left. We were leaving for the airport and just said no thank you. Were we told incorrectly?

A lot of people use snack credits to get things for breakfast. Like a cupcake and orange juice. Or a piece of fruit. (Or a tub of ice cream)!

Wondering if that’s what she meant. Especially since the gift shop doesn’t have a QS menu, but does have snack items.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom