Quick Question

real mad hatter

Dr @MR FERRET..I knew some friend would ask me this one day..They are several places to refill your mug whilst staying at a deluxe...Free water at the fountains in France,Italy,and America Pavilion.Or cool club in Epcot.( ask for Beverly,she's a honey ) Or take it on Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids or Its a small world..Lots of free water spots..Myself,who hates roller coasters,would take mine on Expedition Everest.Whats the bet it would be full when I got off.:(

hsisthebest

Any poolside bar will fill it for you. Also, the QS food area at most deluxe resorts have a machine. The shop at AKL Kidani even had a soda machine. Boardwalk is probably longest walk to get a refill. I've even gotten refills at the yacht club's fancy bar- they just use the little soda squirter used for alcohol drinks.

tare

Usually by the pools and the little coffee sandwich shops they have accommodate the refillable mugs.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
If the resort has a bar you can usually also ask them to fill the mug for you. Otherwise there are QS locations. Usually not much different than other resorts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom