Quick question for Disney Fanatics

Destiny Romayne

Original Poster
Hello everyone, we went to Disneyworld in the week Thanksgiving in 2017. It was fantastic and magical, the Crowds weren’t nearly as bad as I had been reading; it just seemed like a normal summer crowd (minus the MK at night time, that was super busy).

So here is my delima and questions and I hope y’all can get me some awesome answers! We are going to go to Disney World this year in the 2nd week of Xmas break. One of your members is a teacher and during that 2 week break that kids and teachers get, we want to go that 2nd week. Is this 2nd week super busy usually?( 26th-31st or December). Also, when does Disney take down their decorations? We want to stay for 5 days from the 26th-31st, I hope they won’t take the beautiful Xmas decorations down after the 25th. Thanks for the help!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The week between Xmas and New Years is the busiest of the year. Hotel rates are at their highest, dining surcharges are in effect and park closures due to attendance are highly likely. By comparison, Thanksgiving will seem like off season in the late 90's.

EricsBiscuit

Hello everyone, we went to Disneyworld in the week Thanksgiving in 2017. It was fantastic and magical, the Crowds weren’t nearly as bad as I had been reading; it just seemed like a normal summer crowd (minus the MK at night time, that was super busy).

So here is my delima and questions and I hope y’all can get me some awesome answers! We are going to go to Disney World this year in the 2nd week of Xmas break. One of your members is a teacher and during that 2 week break that kids and teachers get, we want to go that 2nd week. Is this 2nd week super busy usually?( 26th-31st or December). Also, when does Disney take down their decorations? We want to stay for 5 days from the 26th-31st, I hope they won’t take the beautiful Xmas decorations down after the 25th. Thanks for the help!!
Busiest part of the year

mergatroid

Has anyone mentioned it's going to be busy yet :D

Seriously though, expect huge crowds, huge waits and the park not even letting you in if you arrive too late. Accept this and come to terms with it before you go and you'll get more enjoyment from your trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom