quick question, do we still get a discount on shopdisney.com?

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
Wanted to pick up a few tee shirts for Christmas. do we still get a discount on line. looking on the vacation club website but not seeing anything.

TIA.

lostpro9het

Wanted to pick up a few tee shirts for Christmas. do we still get a discount on line. looking on the vacation club website but not seeing anything.

TIA.
Not looking like it OR they pick the AP discount over the DVC:
0F4013DC-24F2-4A93-9EF7-4CF846904858.png

nickys

Premium Member

TIA.

As far as I know it was only on selected items, and it automatically applied them for me. But that was a few weeks back, not sure now.

Mrs Potts

I know I'm late in responding but figured I'd add my experience. I just bought a few things the other day, some of which was part of the semi-annual sale. And I got the discount on everything.

Cabodave9

I also received the discount on everything above and beyond already discounted items. The DVC discount showed up when the product shipped and the CC was charged.

nickys

Premium Member
No I haven't. I'd be annoyed if they sent them that often!

I probably still have a shopping basket full of items that I never bought! When I realised before Christmas that a) the free shipping offer didn't apply to me, and b) that apparently personalised luggage tags are either too dangerous (hmmm) or contrary to some trade regulation to send to the UK, I abandoned the basket.

The shipping cost for the remaining items was about double the value of items in the basket. I assume they hope I might buy them if they plague me with emails lol!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom