Quick question about my ADR's...

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Original Poster
I have already made my ADR's for my trip in 2 weeks but now my dad is joining us on our trip. Do I need to call to add him to the ADR or can we just show up and get a table with all three of us instead of two?

Ugh I just realized that I put this in the News and Rumors and not Trip Planning...:brick:

RiversideBunny

You need to call.

Some of the restaurants, Liberty Tree Tavern in particular, have a lot of two-person tables. Adding another person could be a problem.

:)

disneydiva72

For one person? I dont think it will be a big deal. If you had a reservation for 2 and then showed up with 5 people then Im sure it would be a problem.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would try and add him to avoid a problem but you can not get the times you want most of the resturants will not have a problem going from a party of 2 to a party of 3 on the fly.

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Original Poster
You need to call.

Some of the restaurants, Liberty Tree Tavern in particular, have a lot of two-person tables. Adding another person could be a problem.

:)
We are eating at Garden Grill and Tusker House...I remember seeing a lot of bigger tables at TH but the GG had a lot of 4 seaters...:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom