Quick question about booking two rooms

micknminnie

We are a family of five and I am planning our next vacation. We are planning on staying at Pop and I have to book two rooms to fit us. Does this mean I have to put down two separate deposits or will everything be under one reservation? Thanks for any help.

GOT2SAMMIES

Yep!

Yep Master Yoda is correct (as always:)). I just booked two rooms at the pop and have to pay the $200 for each room. I was little easier to do it over the phone cause when you do over the internet you have to book them seperatly and then say I want connecting rooms with a certain guest name... I tired that with two tabs going on my IE and it was a pain going back and forth! Good Luck!

Upvote 0

CarlFredricksen

doesn't one of the value resorts have rooms for 6 people? seems like that would be way cheaper.

Yes. But the short answer is that it's not worth it (IMO).

We have 6 people in our family, and also will be doing the 2 room booking. The price for 2 rooms was almost the same as booking one suite (actually a bit cheaper), and to sleep six in the suite some people have to sleep on pull out twin sleeper chairs.

So to save a little $ and everyone gets a bed was enough for us.

Upvote 0

micknminnie

Original Poster
Yes. But the short answer is that it's not worth it (IMO).

We have 6 people in our family, and also will be doing the 2 room booking. The price for 2 rooms was almost the same as booking one suite (actually a bit cheaper), and to sleep six in the suite some people have to sleep on pull out twin sleeper chairs.

So to save a little $ and everyone gets a bed was enough for us.

I actually checked the price difference between getting a suite at ASMU, two rooms and Pop and one room at POR and the cheapest was to stay at POR. The suite was the most expensive. It is about a $200 difference. We love Pop so that's what I will be most likely booking.

Upvote 0

WDW-LUVR

doesn't one of the value resorts have rooms for 6 people? seems like that would be way cheaper.
I'm Planning our 2011 trip Home we are traveling with another family of 7 and found that the value suites were the same price as 2 rooms but at Port Orleans you can get a room that will fit 5 and is cheaper than 2 rooms at the value resorts.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom