questions about sept trip

Ellen Ripley

Hello. Going to the world sept 26 - 29. I was wondering what days of the week each park is most crowded. Are Mgm and Animal Kingdom half day parks? If so, and if we do ak early and mgm later in the day, will there still be fastpasses available for tot and rnrr? Any must do's for mgm and ak? Any outstanding shops in any of the parks?

thanks in advance

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

mwitkus

wow! lots of questions from you! :lol:

first - have a great time!

if you want to check park attendance history, a great place to find that info is www.wdwig.com. it's a great site that has lots of helpful information.

as for mgm and ak being half day parks - it's a matter of opinion - for me, mgm is a full day park and ak is a 1/2 - 3/4 day park. this is really all a matter of opinion and what interests you the most. i usually schedule 1 day for each park and then if i don't use the entire day i have some down time to kick back and relax - or park hop!

i really can't guarantee anything on the fast pass - we've never had any trouble getting them, but that doesn't mean you won't. you're not going during a peak season so you should be ok, but there is never any guarantee.

as for the must dos - again it's a matter of personal preference. i would definitely recommend fantasmic at mgm and festival of the lion king at ak. let's face it - when it comes to disney attractions, you can hardly ever go wrong! :D

if you are looking for outstanding shops, i would head to downtown disney - i always find the best things there.

have a great time!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom