Questions about Sea World

disney4life2008

Original Poster
I noticed that Florida Residents can get an annual pass for $14 / month but the deal is no down payment and you get a free souvenir cup. Does anyone know if the cup allows for free refills on coke products the entire year at the park or is it just a free cup?

Crazydisneyfanluke

I noticed that Florida Residents can get an annual pass for $14 / month but the deal is no down payment and you get a free souvenir cup. Does anyone know if the cup allows for free refills on coke products the entire year at the park or is it just a free cup?
I believe its 69 cent refills. That was last year though.The cup itself is about $8. They do offer many other incentives to visit during the year for AP (I have one)

Journey_On

@disney4life2008 They have perks each month for pass members. Some of the ones I'm looking forward to this year are the following:

Summer Nights Reserved Seating, Mako Preview & Exclusive Pass Member Mako T-shirt offer (June)

30% off Wild Arctic Tour (March)

4th of July Reserved Seating & Free Pass Member Magnet (July)

Free Lanyard & Pouch (September)

Free Pass Member Exclusive Ornament* (December)

* The ornaments are first come, first served - they run out quickly!

disney4life2008

Original Poster
@disney4life2008 They have perks each month for pass members. Some of the ones I'm looking forward to this year are the following:

Summer Nights Reserved Seating, Mako Preview & Exclusive Pass Member Mako T-shirt offer (June)

30% off Wild Arctic Tour (March)

4th of July Reserved Seating & Free Pass Member Magnet (July)

Free Lanyard & Pouch (September)

Free Pass Member Exclusive Ornament* (December)

* The ornaments are first come, first served - they run out quickly!

Thanks! Nice incentives looking forward to spending time at sea world this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom