Questions about Cinderella's Royal Table

PeakSeason

Original Poster
1) Is there a charge for children under 3?
2) Are there characters at all meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
3) Are children given any kind of gift? I seem to recall hearing about wands for girls and swords for boys.

Animaniac93-98

1) Is there a charge for children under 3?
2) Are there characters at all meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
3) Are children given any kind of gift? I seem to recall hearing about wands for girls and swords for boys.

1) No
2) Yes. You meet Cinderella in the lobby and four other princesses upstairs in the dining room.
3) Yes, wands for girls and swords for boys. They gave me both even though I was by myself, lol.

PeakSeason

Original Poster
1) No
2) Yes. You meet Cinderella in the lobby and four other princesses upstairs in the dining room.
3) Yes, wands for girls and swords for boys. They gave me both even though I was by myself, lol.
Thank you. In the case of a child under three who isn't paying, would they still get the wand or sword? We don't mind paying. We just don't want the 2 year olds left out of the fun.

Tom P.

Thank you. In the case of a child under three who isn't paying, would they still get the wand or sword? We don't mind paying. We just don't want the 2 year olds left out of the fun.
Yes, they'll give a wand or sword to each child. Also, even though technically the rules say a child under three are to share from an adult plate, they are always willing to bring a separate meal for the child.

Patcheslee

I did not know this about the wands. I was thinking of doing CRT just cause kid is still into princesses and it's one we skipped last vacation.

JIMINYCR

We received Wishing stars also. We have a couple displayed in our house and every time I see them my wish is for a return trip. Hasnt failed me yet!!!

cinderella-s-royal-table.jpg

slappy magoo

In the case of a child under three who isn't paying, would they still get the wand or sword? We don't mind paying. We just don't want the 2 year olds left out of the fun.
Yes, they'll give a wand or sword to each child. Also, even though technically the rules say a child under three are to share from an adult plate, they are always willing to bring a separate meal for the child.

For what they charge to eat there, and considering each wand and sword and star probably costs them 50 cents to manufacture, they can throw a kid under 3 something. After all, you're the grownup, you're not getting anything and your meal cost more!

Sparksfly

Ahem...they give them to the adults too lol. But yes under 3 is free...there are 5 Princesses at every meal although they may be different (ie Jasmine instead of Rapunzel etc.)..and all kids (and adults) get a wand or sword and a wishing star. Btw...if you mention a birthday theyll bring out a special treat. Last time we celebrated my sons birthday there it was a cupcake with blue icing and all sorts of decorations on the side so he could decorate it himself..he loved it.

HouCuseChickie

We went to CRT twice when my younger one was 2 ($0 charge) and she was given a wishing star and wand on both visits. They were out of the standard wand (shown in a post above) on the first visit, so they gave my girls some kind of beaded wand (see below). I don't think this happens often, but I think they were just out of the normal ones since both girls got this kind. We got the standard wand on subsequent visits. We have never gotten the sword, but I know we saw them on at least one of our visits.

They also brought her complimentary food for her when she was under 3. In our experiences, you also don't have to ask for any of this. It's like clockwork for them. Her under 3 experiences were lunch and dinner. She was brought the same appetizer of fruits and cheeses that her big sis got, her entree was some kind of buttered noodles, and she got the same dessert as big sis as well (at the time, it was some sort of decorate your own cupcake creation). She was 4 when we finally had breakfast there, but it appeared that French toast sticks were the complimentary breakfast at the time had anyone in our group been under 2.

(wand alternative)
5264827292_d88c8c36d2_z.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom