question

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
what is the nicest resort out of all of the hotels that are on disney property but not operated by disney? you know the ones im talkin about. we stayed at the wyhndam palace, in one of the suites, is there any other ones that are this nice, or not. i know the disney resorts are the best to stay at, but i was just wondering.

Herbie53

Premium Member
Are we counting the Swan and Dolphin? Everyone from the old board knows how I feel about them! I've never stayed at any of the non-Disney hotels though.

The Mom

Premium Member
Unless someone else is picking up the tab (for meeetings,etc) I stay in a Disney resort. If you think Disney transportation is bad, try relying on the other hotel bus systems! I've ended up taking a cab or limo, or driving my own car both ways.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by marciahahn
Unless someone else is picking up the tab (for meeetings,etc) I stay in a Disney resort. If you think Disney transportation is bad, try relying on the other hotel bus systems! I've ended up taking a cab or limo, or driving my own car both ways.

yeah when we stayed outside of universal. ther bus picked us up and we had to go to every dang hotel before we go to the park :-(

Debbie

the swan was very nice when i stayed there a few years ago. We stayed at the Hotel Royal Plaza, it was nice but the bus service was terrible. We wound up taking our van.

Ariel

Well, if you are including the Dolphin and Swan, then I can say I really liked the Dolphin. We stayed there our first trip to Disney and loved it. I thought it was a beautiful hotel and it was a very pleasant experience staying there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom