Question?

HorizonsMan

Original Poster
I am a 17 year , soon to be 18 in april, who is planning on moving down to orlando by myself this summer. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to possibly get a job at the parks, get into the college program early , or on how to get housing for myself for reasonably cheap down there while i am working. If anyone has any tips on getting a job or any of the above mentioned please help. Thanks alot , and i hope to hear from all of you. Thanks and happy holidays:xmasmile:

:eek: :brick: :confused: :brick: :confused: :brick: :dazzle:
that musta hurt

NowInc

Living down here in orlando is pretty cheap to begin with (well..compaired to where I used to live (NY and South florida).

As for employment at disney...I am sure there are others here who would be of more help on that subject...Im not 100% positive..but I think there is the CM admissions center (across the street from Downtown disney I think)...tho I could be mistaken...

DisJosh

I'm doing the same if I'm accepted to Ringling(my first choice for a college). Are you applying to any schools? You do have to be in college to participate in the college Program lol. There are pleanty of people here who have or are participating in the college program who could answer your questions but I have read up and know my stuff b/c I'm eager to participate. If ya want to talk to someone who's in the same boat as you or have any questions, feel free to PM me.

We could meet up some day and go play all of Nows cool video games. ;) :D

NowInc

Originally posted by DisJosh
I'm doing the same if I'm accepted to Ringling(my first choice for a college). Are you applying to any schools? You do have to be in college to participate in the college Program lol. There are pleanty of people here who have or are participating in the college program who could answer your questions but I have read up and know my stuff b/c I'm eager to participate. If ya want to talk to someone who's in the same boat as you or have any questions, feel free to PM me.

We could meet up some day and go play all of Nows cool video games. ;) :D

LoL...yay!!! Party at my place!!!

woofboy111

Originally posted by NowInc

As for employment at disney...I am sure there are others here who would be of more help on that subject...Im not 100% positive..but I think there is the CM admissions center (across the street from Downtown disney I think)...tho I could be mistaken...

You're right. It's the building next to the sundial that has all of the mickeys all over it. (you could see it from I-4.)

HorizonsMan

Original Poster
I have applied to USF(university of South florida) and hope to be accepted, the plan is now that i will move down there by myself and try and make it on my own. Would be glad to meet up with you guys once im down there, itd be great to have friends when i arrize, lol. but i still need info, if anyone could help more throughly. thanks

DisJosh

well what do you want to know?

I can give you some site links that should explain everything...have any other questions afetr that and I can probably answer them for ya.

HMGhost13

I'm planning on moving to orlando/kissimmee area in about 2-3 years. i plan on working at disney, i'm 17-might be going into community college here in north carolina. any tips on how i can get a job there in 2004/2005?

NowInc

Originally posted by HMGhost13
I'm planning on moving to orlando/kissimmee area in about 2-3 years. i plan on working at disney, i'm 17-might be going into community college here in north carolina. any tips on how i can get a job there in 2004/2005?

Well..what part do you want to work in???

And all you have to do is apply ;)

HMGhost13

well i want to work either HM or ToT. but i'll do anything...damn people confuse me as a girl i'll be cinderella if i have to! (i work Drive-thru @ a mickey d's that's why they confuse me) :lol: i dunno, just like cast member at magic kingdom

HorizonsMan

Original Poster
ok now i have two more questions
1) im a 6'4 tall person, where would they likely put me, just a question?
2) does anyone know of a host home or somewhere that is renting out rooms, it looks like i might just stay down there for 2 months, another idea is if any of you are willing to rent out rooms, thanks alot everyone

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag
Premium Member
Originally posted by HorizonsMan
ok now i have two more questions
1) im a 6'4 tall person, where would they likely put me, just a question?
2) does anyone know of a host home or somewhere that is renting out rooms, it looks like i might just stay down there for 2 months, another idea is if any of you are willing to rent out rooms, thanks alot everyone

6'4?!?! go for entertainment, they will definitely find use for you

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom