Question on Magicband and our arrival date in May

huis14

Hey Everyone,

I was hoping someone could help me with a question. I am taking the family to WDW in May. We will be traveling down on Thursday, May 17th and spending our first night at PO Riverside. I booked this reservation on Undercover Tourist with no park tickets.
The next day we will be checking into Fort Wilderness Cabins for our official Fun & Sun Resort and Park ticket package. Our magic bands are connected to this reservation. I have tried linking the two reservations, but haven't had much luck. So here's my question.

Would the family and I be able to use our magic bands at one of the parks at rope drop on Friday, May 18th even though we won't officially check into our FW Cabins until later that day? It seems like we should be able to but I wanted to double check with the professionals on this site :)

Thanks!

ELG13

Yes...as long as you have tickets linked to the band.
And you will love the cabins!!!!!! We just got from a week (well...just got back in October lol) and we are still talking a out it. It's so nice there. It is making it really hard to stay anywhere else!!

Upvote 0

huis14

Original Poster
Yes...as long as you have tickets linked to the band.
And you will love the cabins!!!!!! We just got from a week (well...just got back in October lol) and we are still talking a out it. It's so nice there. It is making it really hard to stay anywhere else!!
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. Riverside has been our go-to resort, but we wanted to try something new this time.
Thanks for the help on the magic bands.

Upvote 0

drp4video

We will be there May 12-17. Staying at POFQ. Booked tickets through Undercover Tourist and they arrived promptly, actually early. I linked them to our magic band. Question: When will magic bands arrive?

Upvote 0

ELG13

We will be there May 12-17. Staying at POFQ. Booked tickets through Undercover Tourist and they arrived promptly, actually early. I linked them to our magic band. Question: When will magic bands arrive?
Several weeks before the trip. I believe mine areived a month before the trip.

Upvote 0

ELG13

If you have an account online they will put an alert at the top (of the actual website...not the MDE app) letting you know they shipped.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom