Question on Fastpass+ with an AP and non-AP visitor.

thomas998

Original Poster
I am considering a AP for myself for our next Disney World trip but will likely not be staying onsite... But because of the length of the stay and the benefit of free parking and photopass it looks like it will make sense for me to get the AP but the rest of the family to get the normal tickets... Which brings up a question regarding how APs get fastpasses... I am assuming once I have the AP I could make 3 fastpass reservations for any days in wanted... But when does the window open and can I still link them to the rest of the family that will only have hard tickets? Anyone done this type of mixed arrangement with the fastpasses before?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
If you are staying offsite you can make FPs for everyone 30 days out, one day at a time. The difference with the AP is that you can only book 7 days of FPs at a time in a 30 day period. Once you use one of those 7 days, you can book another day. (This is for offsite AP’s only, on-site APs do not have this restriction.)

So if your family has 8, 9 or 10 day tickets linked in MDE, you can book FPs for all their days 30 days out (again, one day at a time) but the AP will limit you at 7 until you use a day. Then you can try to link your subsequent FPs with theirs (if there is availability.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom