Question: How to see hotel charges from a previous trip?

LittleMerman

Original Poster
Hey there, just went to WDW a couple of weeks ago and can't figure out how to find the hotel charges on the MDE app or website. Can anyone help with that? Thank you!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Hey there, just went to WDW a couple of weeks ago and can't figure out how to find the hotel charges on the MDE app or website. Can anyone help with that? Thank you!
You can’t see them online after check out day. Most Disney resorts email a copy of your folio on check out day, unless there are no charges or you settled your bill before departure.

If you charged to your room and did not receive a copy of your charges, call WDW and one will be emailed to you.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
You can’t see them online after check out day. Most Disney resorts email a copy of your folio on check out day, unless there are no charges or you settled your bill before departure.

If you charged to your room and did not receive a copy of your charges, call WDW and one will be emailed to you.
Thank you for the info! So inconvenient when it would be so easy to keep them on your account. I'll call tomorrow.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
Absolutely agree! I found out the hard way when I went to check our charges in the app the morning after we got home. One day? Really?!!?
Insane. It should be readily available on your account for a long time afterwards. MDE is great in a lot of ways and very finicky in others. Thank you for the info I really appreciate it!

castlecake2.0

They usually email you a copy of your folio on check out day like mentioned above. Did you check your email? Just trying to save you some time on the phone ;)

LittleMerman

Original Poster
They usually email you a copy of your folio on check out day like mentioned above. Did you check your email? Just trying to save you some time on the phone ;)
Haha thank you and I did check all my email folders and didn't see one. I tried calling yesterday and after like 15 min of prompts they said it was a 60 minute wait. I decided to email instead so who knows when they will respond lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom