Question for recent Port Orleans Riverside Guests Re: Shower products

DisneyWeather!

I know this is random, but if anyone has been to POR recently, can you recall if they supply shower gel. Wife and I were just to Beach Club in April and they did, but when we were in POR 2 yrs ago, they did not. Just a planning question for upcoming trip. Thanks for the help.

Pioneer Hall

SSR and AKL did in May so I imagine PoR would. I hope they would.

Actually different levels of resorts provide different bathroom amenities. The deluxe and DVC resorts provide you with somewhat nicer items including separate Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel, lotion, facial soap, and shower soap. The values and moderates (I am almost positive the moderates are the same as the values) get a bottle of 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner and different bars of soap.

So to answer the OP's question, if things are still as they used to be you will not receive shower gel.

Upvote 0

DrummerAlly

Actually different levels of resorts provide different bathroom amenities. The deluxe and DVC resorts provide you with somewhat nicer items including separate Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel, lotion, facial soap, and shower soap. The values and moderates (I am almost positive the moderates are the same as the values) get a bottle of 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner and different bars of soap.

So to answer the OP's question, if things are still as they used to be you will not receive shower gel.

I believe the only exception to this is Coronado Springs Resort, which has the same items as the deluxes.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom