Question for Maria

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Maria, I looked all over for your picture at Leave a Legacy yesterday (I looked at the display under Spaceship Earth, not at all the little pictures on those walls;) ) and couldn't find it! Where is it and what does it look like?

Maria

If my memory doesn´t betray me, it is right under SE on the Guest Relations side of it.
It was on the third row starting from the left. It was kinda high, but it was repeated I think once more on that same area, a little bit lower.
I am with a good friend of mine, a blonde guy (but the hair looks dark), very cute, and our heads are touching from the top. We do look like "honeymooners" haha
I think I am on the right, but I am not sure now... hhhmmm...
Does anyone have a digital camera? I would like to see it again! hehe

Maria

aaawww....that is soooo nice of you! Thanks! If I see that wall, then I can find my own pic! hehe
Thank you. :p

mickeyfan

Maria, I will look for you the end of August!! We had our family's done a year ago. We have a locator for ours:

West 5-C-5-10-27 (me and my husband) and West 5-C-5-10-26 (my two daughters)

Unless you know the people very well, it is hard to pick the pictures out since they are just etchings and not actual photographs.

They also have a website www.Disney.com/LivingLegacy where you can look your tile up if you have the locator #s.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom