Question for late July Disney World-goers

Disney_Freak:oþ

Original Poster
Hi..could y'all tell me how crowded is disney world in late July? and what is the age-range of most people there in late July? thanks,I appreciate it!!!:kiss:

figmentmom

Actually, it's very crowded...numbers-wise, I really couldn't say. I see a lot of families then, and plenty of honeymooning couples, too! The upside of the crowds, though, is that the parks are open very late, the parades and fireworks are all up and running, and if you arrive early at the parks and use the Fastpass option, you're going to be in good shape. It's HOT in late July - don't forget how tiring the heat can be. For me, though, July and August are my favorite times to go.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by figmentmom
Actually, it's very crowded...numbers-wise, I really couldn't say. I see a lot of families then, and plenty of honeymooning couples, too! The upside of the crowds, though, is that the parks are open very late, the parades and fireworks are all up and running, and if you arrive early at the parks and use the Fastpass option, you're going to be in good shape. It's HOT in late July - don't forget how tiring the heat can be. For me, though, July and August are my favorite times to go.

I think the most important word was EARLY! If you get there early, then leave by 11, go back to your resort to swim, eat, and rest, then go back towards sunset, it's not too bad. Also, plan on two clothing changes per day, lots of water, buy a spray bottle and/or fan, and just take it slow!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom