Question concerning POR bus stops

tsaintc

Can anyone provide some information on the bus stops @ POR? I have checked these forums and portorleans.org and cannot find exactly what I am looking for.

We will be staying in a Royal Room (so either the Oak or Parterre building). Therefore, we will have access to the South and East depots. Can anyone provide advice or explain the bus loop? Do the buses always follow the same loop or does the route change based on destination?

Sorry for such a cryptic question, but I am looking for some basic information on this subject.

Thanks in advance!

real mad hatter

We have stayed twice at PP & OM . Simples,just walk out the front of your mansion & over the bridge to he main depot.You can see the buses arriving via the main resort entrance.5 mins walk slow..3 mins walk fast..1 min running.;)

Upvote 0

onesandzeros

Hatter’s advice is correct. However, I’d suggest the East Depot. For my March trips, I find it way
less crowded. At the Main Depot I’ve had to wait for a second bus due to a full bus, but never had to wait at the East Depot. As for following the same loop, I have found it a mixed bag. Sometime they stop at the Main Depot first and other times the West, North, East.

Upvote 0

westie

My advice is to go to the first available stop that way you are pretty much guaranteed a spot on the bus during crowded times. I have been to por when we actually passed stops due to being full. Another problem we encountered was leaving parks, espescially epcot, where every other resorts pick up spot had maybe, maybe 10-20 people, por's had 100+ people waiting and the bus' seemed to run every half hour. Very frustrating to say the least.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom