Question about the Fastpass Networks

krankenstein

Original Poster
I realize that some Fastpass machines are not connected to the system. This basically allows you to get a free Fastpass for these attractions. For example, if you are at DHS and have a Fastpass for TOT, you can walk back to LMA and get a free fastpass even if your TOT Fastpass says you currently are not allowed to have another one. My question is, does anyone have a list of the attractions, like LMA, that are not connected to the network?

I did a search and came up with nothing. I apologize in advance if this has been discussed.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
There's none more that I can think of in WDW. This is an easier loophole to exploit in Disneyland.

Rob562

If I'm not mistaken, the "non-network" FastPass machines that are mentioned now and then are ones out in the California parks, not at WDW in Florida.

-Rob

jcb7787

Actually, most guests at WDW do not realize that you are able to hold a FP for a ride and a show (Stitch, Philhar, LMA) at the same time. I don't think its publicized very much due to the fact that guests seem to get confused about this type of thing. Just might help clear up the confusion!

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Don't you only have to wait like an hour until you can get a fastpass for another attraction? :shrug:
On my last trip we all got TSM FPs and they were for 9ish. The we went over to RnRC and got off and got FPs for ToT for 7ish.

krankenstein

Original Poster
Don't you only have to wait like an hour until you can get a fastpass for another attraction? :shrug:
On my last trip we all got TSM FPs and they were for 9ish. The we went over to RnRC and got off and got FPs for ToT for 7ish.

I think it is usually 2 hours, but sometimes it can be as short as 45 min. It just depends on a number of factors, but I'm not sure what those factors are. BTW, this is just what I have noticed in my previous experience, nothing official at all.

luckyeye13

Usually, at MK, DHS, and DAK the next FASTPASS will be available either after your current one is good or two hours after you got it, whichever is first. At Epcot, though, I have noticed that, while they still use when your current FASTPASS is good as a marker, the time-based one is on a different formula from the other parks.

peter11435

Just to clarify, all Fastpass machines are networked. The feature that checks if you already hold a Fastpass for another attraction is then either enabled or disabled for each attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom