Question about Rafiki's Planet Watch

Brer Panther

Original Poster
If Disney wanted to replace Rafiki's Planet Watch, would there be a way to do so without getting rid of the "behind the scenes"/veterinarian stuff it offers?

UNCgolf

If Disney wanted to replace Rafiki's Planet Watch, would there be a way to do so without getting rid of the "behind the scenes"/veterinarian stuff it offers?

I'm sure there is -- but I don't think they can replace it without doing major infrastructure work elsewhere (unless it's replaced with something very similar that won't attract crowds).

Smiley/OCD

Our family always loved the planet watch…petting zoo, vet programs and now the animation classes. Now that the kids are grown, my wife and I still love the train ride and just walking around…it’s a nice, quiet informative trip…we enjoy it and hope it remains…

JIMINYCR

Yes they could.... if they wanted to. What ever they would replace Rafiki with would remain animal based. The Veterinarian site would need to remain as a part of the area no matter what. Dis would have to decide that a guest involved piece would still be interesting enough and tie into the theming to draw guests in to keep it. I always look forward to the train ride and the relaxing vibe if the area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom