Question about Promotion Dates

Wakkie Nu Nu

a quick question - when WDW is running a promotion, must your stay fall entirely within the available dates, or can it just start there?

For example, the free QS dining plan is available til 8/14... does that mean you have to leave by 8/14, or can you show up at 8/14 and enjoy the promo the rest of your stay? Couldn't find anything in the fine print.

Thanks in advance!

JPVonDrake

This does depend on the individual offer however, the general rule of thumb is as follows:

If the promotional discount involves the room price (30% off, etc.) then the discount will only apply to those nights within the advertised travel dates.

If the promotional discount involves other package components (free dine) then the discount will apply to your entire stay dates as long as your arrival date falls within the advertised travel dates.

Upvote 0

Missymoe4

This does depend on the individual offer however, the general rule of thumb is as follows:

If the promotional discount involves the room price (30% off, etc.) then the discount will only apply to those nights within the advertised travel dates.

If the promotional discount involves other package components (free dine) then the discount will apply to your entire stay dates as long as your arrival date falls within the advertised travel dates.

Follow up on the Free Dining I just booked: I am arriving the 13th of August and staying until the 22nd. The offer said that I needed to book through August 14th. However, Disney allowed the booking and I'm getting free dining for my time period even though my travel dates are outside of the 8/14 date.

At first I was worried about the time frame. However, when booking online I "spoke" (via messaging) with a Disney Agent and they said that I would be fine as long as the pinned offer was showing up. Sometimes I needlessly worry about things--I didn't want to get down to the world and be told that my pinned offer was only valid for 2 days of my stay. However, the agent assured me that I would be okay.

Hope all this extra information helps!

Upvote 0

sublimesting

Follow up on the Free Dining I just booked: I am arriving the 13th of August and staying until the 22nd. The offer said that I needed to book through August 14th. However, Disney allowed the booking and I'm getting free dining for my time period even though my travel dates are outside of the 8/14 date.

At first I was worried about the time frame. However, when booking online I "spoke" (via messaging) with a Disney Agent and they said that I would be fine as long as the pinned offer was showing up. Sometimes I needlessly worry about things--I didn't want to get down to the world and be told that my pinned offer was only valid for 2 days of my stay. However, the agent assured me that I would be okay.

Hope all this extra information helps!

When is free dining this year?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom