• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Question about posting links

MickeyMinnieMom

Original Poster
Hi all! I've been a lurker for some time, just joined and started posting recently. I'm on other boards that seem to have more liberal rules wrt what website links they allow you to post. Can someone point me in the direction of a thread on the rules for posting links or referring to other unofficial sites? Want to make sure I'm not violating any rules, and I wasn't able to find the info just now. Thanks!

scud

Proud Member Since 2016
Any site is ok as long as it doesn't have "Easy" or "News Today" in the name. Those sites have been hostile towards Steve, so that's why they are filtered out.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Mom

Premium Member
Hi all! I've been a lurker for some time, just joined and started posting recently. I'm on other boards that seem to have more liberal rules wrt what website links they allow you to post. Can someone point me in the direction of a thread on the rules for posting links or referring to other unofficial sites? Want to make sure I'm not violating any rules, and I wasn't able to find the info just now. Thanks!
Most, if not all, links to other Disney fansites will be removed - this policy is due to some incidents many years ago, and the owners of these older sites have a "gentleman's agreement" to not allow it.

Links are not allowed to a poster's individual website; people are not allowed to come here to drum up business or clicks elsewhere.
If in doubt, please just ask before posting any hot links.

Top Bottom